Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Free Pattern! Tina's Sweet Adeline Crochet Shawl

Some of you may know Tina as one of our most prolific sewists at Fancy Tiger, but she's pretty adept with a hook as well!


As soon as we opened the box of our new Freia yarns, Tina took a skein home and immediately whipped up her own pattern for a lacy crochet shawl, worked up in Ombre Sport.


We love this simple little shawl, and how the crisp lace pattern works with the slow, ombre gradation of the Freia yarn.


Tina's Sweet Adeline shawl is simple enough for a beginning crocheter, and works up quick as can be. Download the free pattern by clicking on the image below!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were as cool as Tina! Maybe making this shawl will help...

Anonymous said...

thank you for the free pattern. close to my heart, my mom Adeline passed away this year, she loved to crochet. Now I can where her near me!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I am the editor for AllFreeCrochet.com and I just love this pattern. Our readers would love it, too. I would love to link to your project on our site with full permission to you. If you are interested, please send me an email at kpope@primecp.com.

didi said...

Thanks for wwriting this