Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Better Know A Fancy Tigress: Nathalie Hall

You might recognize Nathalie as one of the tigers of Fancy Tiger Crafts. She is a real crafty lady who makes all kinds of things--she sews, knits, embroiders, quilts--and she just whipped up this cute Clara Dress from Sew Liberated. Nice work Nathalie!

Nathalie Hall


Tell us about why you are crafty?
I am a social worker who crafts for my sanity. In the past I have done a lot of papercrafts and jewelry-making, but I'm currently mostly knitting because it's so portable.


Tell us about your dress. 
This is the Clara dress pattern from Sew Liberated. I really wanted to make a retro-feel dress and this fabric seemed perfect. The geometric buttons are fun, too!


How did you learn to sew?
My parents and my grandma are very creative people who love making things from scratch. My mom taught me to sew when I was really young, and then gave me a knitting book when I was 8. I never looked back.

What is your favorite animal?
Elephants--they are both strong and gentle, and they have really strong family groups.

Thanks Nathalie! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

millie's mom said...

I love the dress, but I especially love that she spells her name Nathalie -- Mathilda's mom