Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Better Know A Crafter: Shannon Wiggins

Whenever Shannon and Ezra come into the store we all squeal and gasp to see what adorable handmade things he is wearing. Shannon always keeps herself and Ezra decked out in fashionable sewn and knit garments. We think he is in the running for cutest kid in town--I mean, right?
 

Shannon Wiggins

 
Tell us about yourself--what kinds of crafts do you do?
I'm a stay at home mama. I have an online cloth diaper biz. I love to sew, knit, spin fiber and make dolls.

What have you been making?
Lots of knit and sewn items for my son. I knit sweaters & pants and sew apparel & diapers. I've also made a few Waldorf dolls.




How did you learn to do what you do?
I'm self taught!

What is your favorite animal?
Dogs fo' sho'!

Thanks Shannon! Happy crafting and we can't wait to see you guys again!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love the wool pants on a Waldorf doll! Too cute!