Tuesday, May 04, 2010

New! The Little Experience Craft Kits for Kids

The Little Experience craft kits are here! These kits for ages 6 and up have won awards-a-plenty for teaching skills like hand-eye coordination and creativity. Plus, they are so darn cute who can resist them?


Jaime sure couldn't resist and she's already stitched up this raccoon keychain. I think she's hoping that she can be featured on the box someday...


There are also bigger kits for making your own adorable toys. Check out these for handsewing and knitting.


Cute!

4 comments:

J said...

That donkey is adorable! With big floppy ears, I think he could pass for a hound dog, too.

Alicya said...

i love that jaime's outfit totally matches her new little friend.

Fancy Tiger Crafts said...

I know! He was so camouflaged I had to hold him up by my face so you could even see him.

Claudia said...

Those will be great for birthday gifts!